Sunday, 28 February 2010
I used a frame that I had previously purchased, Amy Butler scrapbook paper that I already had. I did have to buy a mat board for $8.00. I had the art supply store cut it to the correct size. I also had to buy the foam glue dots for mounting the butterflies. The hardest part was cutting each one out and getting them aligned on the mat board. The size is deceiving in the photo. The frame is 33" X 27", so it is substantial.
I'm linking up to Between Naps on the Porch and The DIY Show Off
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Saturday, 6 February 2010
I chose a porcelain tile with some texture and matched the grout to make it appear to have little contrast. Of course one thing leads to another and the walls now have to be painted. The backsplash will be replaced and my ultimate goal is new SS appliances.