Thursday 27 October 2011

Christmas head start – ornaments

I know, Halloween is not even here yet, but I need to get a head start on Christmas as that is my busy season with my entertainment business.
I picked up some clear glass balls and used what I had around the house to come up with these; feathers, trim and fake snow.  So pretty.
DSC07196
DSC07197 I will be making personalized ornaments as gifts this year. Ideas are twirling in my mind.
Have you started your Christmas gifts yet?
Don’t forget about my first Linky Party coming up this Saturday (you can post on Friday at 4:00 PM)
Photobucket
I would love for you to participate. Come and show us what you have found or done with your Junk and thrifty finds.
Participating here


The DIY Show OffChic on a Shoestring Decorating

16 comments:

  1. oh those are beautiful! love the softness and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love these!!! Will have to remember when I do classy :) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Did you use hot glue for the ribbon?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas?! Aren't you the ambitious one? I will admit I've been giving it a little thought lately too but no fabulous original ideas have hit just yet. Your ornaments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done a little shopping and a little selling. These are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are really pretty. I love the blue ribbon along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look great, i love them thanks for sharing. now i just need some clear balls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very simple and sweet - I love this idea and the ribbon really finishes them off nicely - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Mel! This is definitely a project I want to try. Thanks!

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. my daugther is a pi phi w their symbol, an angel. these will be perfect. would love to know where you purchased the feathers. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time on your blog..followed you over from The DIY Showoff. I host a linky party on Tuesdays and I'd love for you to share something! These ornaments are so pretty. If you have a tutorial to go along with them I would love it if you linked up to my Christmas Craft Tutorial party that is going on from 11/1-12/1 @ www.projectqueen.org. I'll be back on Saturday to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely. Where can I find those empty ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous!! I'm so glad you shared at One Artsy Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look amazing! Such a great idea. Thanks!
    I've got an ornament challenge over at
    http://cabinfeveredgem.blogspot.com/ and would love it if you could join us!
    Cheers,
    Gen

    ReplyDelete