Wednesday 18 January 2012

Claw foot round coffee table

Another fabulous find at my local GW!  It’s huge, it’s solid and it’s in pretty good shape.

1

5  It’s obviously a reproduction, probably made in the 80’s, but it has so much potential.

And cheap too.

3 I bought it to redo and sell. I’m thinking of stripping the top and re-staining it, as I did with my other thrifty find coffee table.

DSCN2266

Or, paint it all black and distress to expose some of the wood.   Or stripping the entire thing and re-staining a nice dark walnut. Decisions, decisions. I hope to get started this weekend. Feel free to weigh in.

Be sure to enter my Cutting Edge Stencils giveaway, going on until Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Good find! I'm really into gray painted furniture right now. But that's just me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee table!! Can't wait to see what you do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do. I love what you did with the other table!!! You've got great taste so no matter what you do, I'll love it I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kat above, I am all about gray painted furniture, or even a nice deep navy! And dressed up with a little orange, so perfect for this Spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete