Wednesday 18 January 2012

Thrifty finds Jan 18

I couldn’t wait to show you this fabulous chair I picked up today.  I was so anxious I didn’t even take the dust off of it :)

DSC07991

Here’s the reality. It’s a miniature

DSC07994 

While looking through several of my plastic containers, searching for photos, I found this water colour that I had bought several years ago. Very similar chair, huh?

DSCN3012

I love the robin’s egg blue of this candlestick

DSC07990

And this box will become a remote control centre for a friend at work.

DSC07997I’m going to do something similar to what I did to my remote control holder/organizer made from an old cutlery box.

 DSCN2687

I seem to be having some good luck lately with my Junkin finds.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for spring so I can start junking myself again!!! Love your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been lucky! I found a few things recently too. That chair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I have zero junkin budget this month due to taking a vacation but February is not too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The junkin' gods are smiling on you :) Awesome finds, that chair is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete