Monday 16 December 2013

Baby name art and my Christmas decor

I have wanted to try the split letter names on coloured card stock for a while. The opportunity arose to make a gift for a baby boy’s nursery. I love how it turned out.

The frame is the Virserum from Ikea, the cardstock is a beautiful blue which may not show up well on the screen; not too dark and not typical baby blue. In the white frame it’s stunning.

 

DSC01095

 

DSC01096

This is the entire extent of my Christmas decorations. Bah Humbug.  I have to let myself be ok with not being able to do everything. I don’t get to spend all of my time being crafty and decorating how I would like to, so I have to let it go, take a deep breath and let it go.

DSC01090

DSC01089

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete