Friday 20 May 2011

My newest toy

On Monday I was searching Kijiji, as I often do, not for anything in particular, but something made me type in the word projector.  Look at what popped up

This is an Artograph DesignMaster projecter. They retail here for $300 and I picked it up for $50. Swaeeeet!

I intend to make a zebra floor cloth, but I wanted to try it out on something first. I found a cool free vector online, printed it out and traced it on to an old sign that I got from work, for free.  Me and free, we go together like white on rice! :)

I’m not sure why I did it in red, I think it was the only sharpie I had anywhere close to me at the time. I’m also not sure what I’m going to do with this, but it turned out better than I had envisioned.

One hour in…

DSCN1423-1 and two hours later, while watching tv…ta da

DSCN1424-1

I am working on redecorating my daughters bedroom and hope to have the reveal by the end of the weekend.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Super find! I've been searching for projectors, and so far, the best deal has been $80 for one of those older style school models. Love the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane, you're super talented!

    ReplyDelete