Saturday 18 February 2012

Cha Cha Cha Changes

The new year didn’t start out too well for me and it seems that my life is soooo busy. Hopefully it will get back to some semblance of normal soon :)

I’m working on emptying my craft room so that my sister can stay with us while she goes to school.  I finally had it organized, and now I am rearranging my entire house to empty the room. LOL

The dining room is getting yet another update as it will become my craft room. My closet will store my craft supplies; that’s the only space I have left.

So, I better get back to work.

before I go, I wanted to share with you my daughters most recent sketch. Sigh, I wish I were artistic like her.

418147_354463071253482_100000693766910_1160835_1092156350_n

 

It’s a long weekend here in Ontario, so I’m taking advantage of it.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. WOW. that is so impressive! i love the message, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain Mel... I had to give up my craft room when my daughter moved back in from college. I had to move into a really small room and now I don't know where anything is!
    Have a great weekend!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate, my house is turned upside down at the moment too, but because of my own mess, not because I am helping anyone else. It's just as well, I can't be happy leaving anything alone anyway.

    Your daughter has a lot of talent. My youngest is very artistic also, no idea where she gets it. I can't draw stick figures properly.

    Have a nice long weekend! My office is closed Monday so I really should get something done with 3 days off.... you would think. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talent! That is an amazing drawing!!

    Hope things feel normal again soon.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is truly talented. I sure hope this is part of her future. Well my new year has not been completely the way I would like myself. I've had many things come up that weren't expected. 1 being my 97 Year old grandfather fell and broke his hip this past week. I feel stumped with where I want my blog to go. I saw on your blog the GFC is going to be gone in March and that makes me nervous.

    I just feel a little overwhelmed.

    Your sister is lucky to have you and I can't wait to see all the wonderful changes to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the rearranging. I'll be in the same boat in a few months when I try to turn the guest/junk room into a nursery. I have NO idea where everything is going to go.

    ReplyDelete